Good morning everyone. It is time for Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-A-Thon
This is an event I have participated in for a few years now and I always enjoy it. This will be my main post and I will update it as I go.
HOUR 0 – WHAT THE READATHON MEANS TO ME + THE OPENING MEME.
When I first began book blogging back in 2007, Dewey was one of the bloggers I met online. She would visit my blog and leave comments and I remember thinking she was so sweet to visit my new blog being that she was well established in blog land already. Her read-a-thon was one of the events I’d take part in twice per year and I am glad it is still going on.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? New Jersey
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I am looking forward to reading a little Gaiman today but I am reading a love story first.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My daily smoothie.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a mom of two teens, I have a fur baby chihuahua and I crochet. I’m also a runner and have been enjoying the nice Spring temps to when taking my runs outdoors lately.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
When I take part in the read-a-thons I usually do the same thing, I pick books that I think will be page turners. I also find short story collections are good for this kind of thing.
Happy reading and good luck to those who are taking part. Have fun 🙂