Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s TTT topic is Freebie “Come up with your own topic!”
Not that I need to add onto my ever growing wishlist, but these are 10 books that recently caught my eye, mostly from fellow blogger blogger recommendations.
10 Books I Recently Added Onto My Wishlist
1. The Silent Patient How creepy is this cover? And the premise sounds like I’d be up late into the night reading.
2. The Book Charmer I keep seeing this one around blogland and it sounds like a must read.
3. Verity because Colleen Hoover great and I think I’d enjoy this one.
4. About That Kiss: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel. I keep seeing this one around blogland and need to get into this series ASAP.
5. Little Fires Everywhere: A Novel. I’ve seen this book all over the place and it sounds fantastic.
6. The Invited I stumbled on this one over at Goodreads and it sounds chilling.
7. Ask Again, Yes: A Novel Another book I keep seeing around blogland that I just had to add to my wishlist.
8. City of Girls I may treat myself to this one soon, it sounds intriguing.
9. Summer of ’69 I’ve read Elin Hilderbrand before and I like that this one is set in 1969. It looks like the perfect summer read.
10. The Unhoneymooners Eye-catching cover and I’ve heard good things about it.
Those are the most recent additions to my ever growing wishlist. Have you read any of these? What are some books that made it onto your wishlist recently?