It is time once again for Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-A-Thon (twitter). This event takes place twice a year and I really enjoy the October one especially. I just love to settle in with a hot cup of tea and a good book during cool Fall days.
For this event, I read as much as I can during the day and as late into the night as I can. I will be updating this post and tweeting on and off as well.
Good luck to those who are participating, thank you to the hosts and event coordinators and have fun everyone 🙂
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? New Jersey
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m starting off with Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion, on my daughter’s recommendation. I might dive into a short story by King after that.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I’m baking s’mores later 🙂
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a mom, a wife, reading and crocheting are my favorite pastimes. I have a furbaby chihuahua who will be keeping me company today while I read.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I have participated in this read-a-thon for years and I know to it’s best to pick books that are fun and fast paced. Also, short stories work well for this event.