Good morning everyone. Popping in this morning to get my Read-A-Thon post up and running. I took an unexpected blog break these past couple of weeks; just the regular everyday stuff, work, my kids, the nice weather beckoning me. We even took a drive out down the shore last weekend. I also finished up two books during this time so that was good. I will be playing catch up this weekend on blog land.
Well, it is Read-A-Thon time, good luck to all who are reading today! This is my main post so I will be updating it as I read during the next 24 hours.
Here is the opening meme. Feel free to answer in the comments, on your blog, on Twitter, or wherever you’re sharing your reading today.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? New Jersey
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I am reading Earl Interrupted (The Daring Marriages #2) by Amanda Forester
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I’ve got a bag of plain Lays and a can of Coke calling my name for later.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a mom, a wife and I love to read and crochet.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’ve been participating for many years and I always enjoy the hourly updates and challenges and meeting new bloggers. I always manage to read one book during this event, so that is what I am aiming to do today.
1:26pm Otis and I read a few hours this morning and into the afternoon.